Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Of April

Wow....how time flies, three mths has gone and we are now in April 2009. We have been very busy and work life has been very rewarding so far and if everything goes smoothly I hope we could take a long overseas holiday break in 2011 or earlier! Why such a long time away? Well that's my plan, not giving ourselves too much pressure to attain our aim. Lots of money had been spent in moving to our new house and I told myself and my family that no overseas holiday for the next three years after moving in. No frequent expensive dining.....meaning once in a blue moon. We spend more time at home and I feed my family with home cook food. So far my family has been very cooperative. But one thing I found out is that domestic travelling is not cheap. There is only a slight different in travelling cost between local and overseas trip but my overseas meaning Asean countries...lah! For example , DIY 3days/2nights trip to Hanoi/Siem Reap flying by Air Asia and stay in an average hotel cost about RM600 per person. I am sorry I don't mean to discourage domestic travelling, I am just saying it from $$$ point of view. But I think cost of living has gone up that is why everything is so expensive nowadays.

I will give you a hint as to where I plan to go for my overseas break in 2011.......it is a country that across two continents ( no prize for guessing the correct answer !!)




P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: