Saturday, April 18, 2009

Restoran Fatty Mok HakkaYong Tau Foo 肥佬莫客家酿豆腐

My sister and brother are going back today and we decided to eat at my father's favourite restaurant ie Fatty Mok Hakka Yong Tau Foo in Salak South Garden, near the morning market place.

The restaurant is divided into two section ie. one with air-cond and one without air-cond. We went to the air-cond section as the weather was very hot.


Pictures of the boss taken with TVB stars pasted on the wall.


The clear and simple menu with pictures and price.

Here are our food, of course Yong Tau Foo. As there is one very tasty yong tau foo stall near my work place, I find this one to be just average. The soup is tasty and not so much MSG added.

Our favourites , Fried stuffed Brinjal and Crispy Fried Dumpling. Both are tasty and very nice.

This is the main reason we come here for : the Pork innards porridge. This is really good. The porridge is smooth and not too thick or watery, just nice.
We order extra fried pig intestines for our porridge which I think quite unnecessary as the original bowl of porridge come with quite generous amount of it.
But out of kiasu, I add some to my porridge......hehehe.
Besides the yong tau foo and porridge, they have 'Hakka Cha Yuk' , Curry laksa, Clear Soup Noodles, Curry ribs, Chicken Rice and Kan Lo Mian. The price is reasonable and the place is quite clean.




P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: