Monday, April 27, 2009

Sakae Sushi - The Curve, Bandar Utama

It is always my children's number 1 choice to eat Japanese food whenever we go out for family dinner and they like Japanese fast food like Sushi King, Sakae Sushi etc. We would very much prefer Sakae Sushi as it has more varieties and the food is much better.
We were led to the back portion of the restaurant where the table was much bigger.

The food was served on colored plate to differentiate the pricing and run on a conveyor belt. Each table was placed with a computer for food ordering purpose.
My favourite preserved ginger, crunchy, sour and sweet.
Hubby's favourite Ebi Tempura(RM15.90).


I think this was Ika Lobster Salad(RM7.90).

Beef slice Gyuniku Tataki 8 pcs (RM13.90).

Soft shelled crab tempura(RM8.90).

Sashimi Moriawase (RM29.90).


Eldest son ordered Tenzaru Cha Soba (RM16.90).

Youngest son ordered Tempura Yuzu Soba.

My sons took many colored plate food from the belt ie red plate - RM5.90, pink plate - RM3.90 and green plate - RM1.90.



The total bill was RM218 incl. tea four four. Overall it was quite a satisfying meal for the price we paid and the amount of food we ate.




P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: