Monday, April 27, 2009

Lin Zi Kang - Dessert

It has been very hot for the past few weeks and I try not to go out unless it is necessary. I put a lot of sunblock on my face and hands and keep one sunblock cream in my car for extra protection. Although I put on my sunglasses when I am driving but my eyes feel dry due to the hot blazing sun. The weather makes me sweat and heaty and I have been boiling a lot of herbal/cooling tea for my family. For those who are not free to make herbal/cooling tea, just look out for herbal/cooling tea (凉茶) vans. They are all over the street in KL/PJ. Yesterday I spotted one in Selayang Jaya Pasar Malam (but already open around 4.30pm). I tried the Lin Zi Kang which was very tasty and cooling.


The Lin Zi Kang consists of many ingredients ie. lotus seed, dried longan, grass jelly, barley, sweet potatoes, white fungus etc. The ingredients were very fresh and it costs RM2.50 for a small bowl (which was quite big for me).




P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: