Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CROC, CLARK OR PUPPY?

I really need a pair of good walking shoes, preferable a pair of sandals that look good and casual. My Mom has a pair of Croc which looks very comfortable and they are really comfortable coz she did not complain when I went 'long haul' shopping with her. Her Croc shoes are not the common 'big head' type which I don't really like because they make my feet look big and bulky.

Another brand I might consider is 'Clark' shoes. They have very nice and basic, everlasting design. But I find both 'Croc' and 'Clark' are rather expensive for a pair of sandals. Maybe I will look for 'Hush Puppy' or maybe 'Scholl' which are more affordable. Well, it has been a long time I have not bought myself a pair of shoes, why not Croc or Clark?

I have a good reason to go shopping this weekend.

P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: