Sunday, April 26, 2009

Madam Kwan's - Bangsar KL

Last week, we had our dinner at Madam Kwan's, Bangsar KL. Although Hubby thinks it is not money worth to pay about RM20 for a plate of Nasi Lemak, but once in a while to pay extra for the service, ambiance and environment, I think it is ok.


This is the Nasi Lemak we order : 1/2 hard boiled egg, sambal ikan bilis, two pieces of curry chicken, sambal dried shrimp, two pieces of sliced cucumber served with one bowl of nasi lemak.



Acar is served separately.

I remembered we paid less than RM10 for a plate of Nasi Lemak when Madam Kwan's was still the owner of The Sakura Restaurant in Jalan Imbi. That was about 20 years ago. The value of money is getting less and less.
This is the ABC aka ais batu campur my friend ordered.
Banana fritters with ice cream.


This is the Nasi Lemak I cook at home and it costs me less than RM20 to cook four persons. Taste wise.....so far no complain.





P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

1 comment:

eiling lim said...

I still like their asam Laksa!