Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chinatown/ Petaling Street - Kuala Lumpur

Hubby has some work done in Perlis, a place called Kaki Bukit. Actually it is his friend and hubby wants me to buy something for her parents so I thought of Kiew Brothers Dried Meat in Chinatown. And of course I would not let go any opportunity to eat the food there. I went to this stall along the famous Fried Sweet Potatoes balls stall for Prawn Mee again......ooh twice in a week I think. I have been eating in this stall for the past 20 years, during my tuition time when I was in my Sixth Form.


I find the Prawn Mee to salty to my taste or maybe I put too much sambal belachan into the soup. But it is yummy too.
Here is my dessert and I buy some for hubby as he likes to eat this Bachang Kuih too. And this Uncle has been selling for 20years too!

These are Chai Kuih, my favourite but I was too full to try so no comments.
I bought some of these curry puffs next to the Fried Sweet Potatoes Balls. My elder son loves curry puffs. RM1.20 per piece.
Here are some of the pictures I took in Petaling Street. I love this place......for food or just walk around.




No comments: