Saturday, June 21, 2008

新至尊-Rawang

This restaurant is located before Rawang main town, after Lan Je Fei Chow Yu if you are coming from KL. It is next to Maybank and opposite Public Bank, along the main road. This place was recommended by a friend who owns hypermarket in Rawang. We like to eat here because it is near my house and the food is quite special.

Sorry......this photo is not very clear because it was taken inside my car. This is the front entrance of the restaurant.


My family likes to eat this Stir-fry spinach with egg white, very smooth and soft.

This is Claypot seafood with extra sotong! Slurppp

Our favourite Indonesian Curry Prawn........we asked them to deshelled the prawn.

This is Fried Frog (田鸡). The top is covered with fried ginger. My boys love this.

They have many other special dishes as recommended by the lady boss but as I have to consider my children tastebud so we did not order. Be prepare to wait, the food comes out slow. Our bill came out about RM108 inclusive of 4 plates of rice, tea for four and 3 cans of coke.

No comments: