Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SETAPAK TEOCHEW RESTAURANT- JALAN PAHANG,KL

Setapak Teochew Restaurant has been around for very long long long time. I remember my Mum used to take me there to buy the Teochew Mooncake during Mid-Autumn Festival when I was still a little girl......about 30 years ago! Last time they were located a few blocks away from this current place.

A lot of Chinese Paintings hanged on the wall.



The old rattan basket from China.

Very cute teapot!They are famous for their own made noodles ( no kan sui ). Fried white meehoon, steamed pomfret with meehoon, fishball soup, porridge, fried lo bak and spring roll......etc. As this time only me and hubby eating, we just ordered Fried Hokkien Mee and Fishball soup.


They sell some traditional Chinese biscuits.
We bought some. I believe they get these from other suppliers. The only thing they make is Mooncake.Overall this is a good restaurant as the place is cosy and the price is reasonable.

No comments: