Sunday, June 8, 2008

Restaurant Heong Kee Seafood @ Selayang Jaya

On the night the petrol price increased , I drove to two petrol stations around my house about 7pm but failed to pump any petrol as the petrol stations were full of long stretch of cars. I went back home to wait for Hubby to come bac for dinner. And that night I think the whole KL was in massive jam as everyone wanted to pump petrol and we were stuck in the jam and by the time we had our dinner it was about 9.40pm and that was the nearest restaurant we went to.


This Restaurant Heong Kee serves normal food like Curry Fish, Steam Lala, Pork Ribs, Steam Egg etc etc normal dishes.


Steamed La la , my sons favourite. I find it quite oily but the sauce is tasty and the Lala is fresh.
We ordered Curry Fish Meat as no one in the family know how to eat Fish Head. The curry goes well with rice.

I like to eat Pork Ribs especially marinated with preserved bean curd. Some restaurant make it very sweeet but this one is nice not too sweet.
Stir fried french beans with dried shrimp, very crunchy and fresh.
We were so hungry that we finished evrything within seconds!!
Restaurant Heong Kee in Selayang Jaya is an average restaurant for a decent meals. We will come back.

No comments: