Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Selayang Food Court - Selayang Jaya, KL

Sometimes when I have run of idea of what to cook or too busy to cook, I take my children to eat at food court because that is the place where one can find many selection of food. One of the places we go quite frequent is Selayang Food Court in Selayang Jaya, behind Summit Selayang. It opens from morning about 7.30 am till 12 midnight.


Here are some of the food we ate on different occasions.

This is Lum Mee my son ordered. He said it is good.

I had Curry Mee(RM3.50) which was quite delicious and full of curry spices aroma and it is not too coconut milky type and that is what I like. I don't like too 'Lemak' type of curry.



We shared this Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun (CCF). The prawn was fresh and quite big and the CCF was smooth. (RM3.50)




Fried Kueh Kak (Radish Cake)-RM3.50. We ordered this on two occasions. The first time, the dish was done by an Indonesian assistant and it was tasty and full of 'wok hei'. The second time we ordered was not nice at all and surprisingly we found out it was cooked by the Chinese boss.



Hubby ordered this Clay pot Chicken Rice which was not nice at all.



This is Seafood Noodles (RM6.00), although the 'liao' are generous but overall it is not tasty.


This Vietnam Pho was surprisingly good and the Fried Vietnam Spring Roll (not in the pic) taste good too. The stall is managed by Vietnamese.

This Fried Kueh Teow was not bad.


The place is big and airy with two big CTVs with Astro for entertainment while waiting for the food to come. Parking is available in front and at the back of the foodcourt.


P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: