Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kedai Makanan Laut LTE - Selayang Utama, Selangor

One rainy night, the fridge was empty and hubby was not around and I decided to eat outside with my two boys. Instead of eating 'one bowl meal' ie laksa, soup noodles, we craved for something like home cook food 'tai chow style'.

This corner lot 'tai chow' restaurant is located in Selayang Utama Industrial area. The restaurant had two portion, one is air-cond area and one is outside...sort of al-fresco dining.
We ordered 'Steamed egg @ three kind of yolks '. It was not coated with a layer of oil and soy sauce on top so it was a bit dry, healthy though.
This Stir Fry Spinach was very tasty with a tinge of Shao Xin Wine.
I wonder what is the secret of making this dish....'Fried Calamari' can be so crispy, dry and well coated with batter.
My boys' favourite..'Steamed Lala with Soup'.
The total cost was about RM45 inclusive of two plates of rice, one coconut, one coke and one glass of hot Chinese tea.




P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: