Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pizza Milano - One Utama New Wing

It's school holiday again........what else to do for city folks and kids?? See movie, window shopping, eat, eat and eat. Well yesterday I brought my boys to watch the movie "Dragonball" in One Utama, new wing. After buying 2.30pm show we decided to have lunch there. The eldest son wanted Japanese buffet at the Shogun, youngest son wanted Pizza and Mommy wanted to eat Thai food. We ended up going for pizza because it's been a long time we have not eaten pizza.

We spotted Pizza Milano located just 200 meter away from the ticket booth of GSC cinema. It is kind of fast food pizza selling Italian pasta , pizza and waffle.
The place was quite empty when we entered.
10 minutes later, after placing our order, the crowd came in and almost covered 3/4 of the place.

I ordered Pizza Americano consists of pepperoni, sliced chicken and olive.
Eldest son ordered Pizza Chicken Delight.
Eldest son ordered another Pizza Beef Pepperoni.
Youngest son ordered Meat Ball spaghetti.
My Americano Pizza.......
Although only one type of pizza pastry available, I find the pizza and spaghetti here are very tasty, full of mozzarella cheese and quite generous with the meat and vegetables. The price is quite reasonable, RM9.90 for a small pizza and RM7.90 for a generous plate of spaghetti. Drinks are between RM2.00 - RM6.00. I will come here again if I want some fast food pizza instead of the famous Pizza Hut or The Shakey Pizza which I find it's not tasty and rather expensive.



P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

5 comments:

evil said...

hi creater u r wrong address,because of the address is support to be infront of TGV not gsc.

Anonymous said...

agree! their pasta are awesome!

Anonymous said...

too bad i wont be bringing my kids or family to this shop!!!

i feel very upset and mad of their management! coz i took my nieces and kids there today... and my daughter actually brought in only ONE Chicken burger to the restaurant coz she cant eat pizza/ or rather simple she dun know how to eat pizza!!!

We ordered 2 pizza and some drinks. While waiting for our meal obviously my daughter ate her burger and we had our drink.

One of the staff came to us and told us off tht she is not allowed to eat here with outside food.
I told him that she was hungry and she was just a 5 yr old kid and eating halfway.

He insisted us to leave the place and he cancel off our order right away..and i got to pay for my drinks!!

I cant believe it..this is what customer service all about??
Prefered loosing few orders than having my daughter eating 1 burger in the restaurant!

I wish Pizza milano will go bankrupt soon...with thIs kind of attitude towards their customer...even if the food is great!! thumbs down to u!!

Unknown said...

I am sorry to said that, Pizza Milano disappointed me a lot. The service was very rude, and the food was just so-so. I am not a complaint person, but I must shout it out to avoid the next victim!

Mazrin Mhd. said...

i just view your post. At first, I thot their price are more expensive than Pizza Hut and Domino's. But after i bought (just now), located at Signature KLCC, the price are more cheaper than others. Plus, the taste was yummy and super delicious.