Monday, February 9, 2009

Jun Kee Restaurant , Taman Midah Cheras, KL

My mother 'kena empat ekor' RM2 first prize and bought us a dinner at this restaurant nearby my mom's place. This restaurant has an old building (near Eon Bank in Taman Midah main entrance) and new one just behind the old restaurant. We went to the new one.
This is my first 'lou sang' before CNY. I think the 'yee sang' is good but ruined by overdose of crunchy biscuit Dad asks for.
This is Kampong Chicken with Chinese Herbs, usually I go for the soup as I find the chicken meat is tasteless and rough.

Stir-fry Choy Sum, I prefer the younger choy sum to this. Anyway we need to eat veggie right!!
Dad knows this is my favourite, Seng Kua Tau Fu.
Four Heavenly King, very crunchy and full of flavor.
Actually there was a big Steamed Wan Yee ala ginger but forgot to take picture as everyone was so hungry. The ginger sauce was so good to go with rice. Jun Kee is an average restaurant that we usually go whenever we are at my Mom's place if we don't want to stuck in a jam just to go else where to eat.

Web Page Counters
Yahoo Dating Services

No comments: