Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flowers In My Garden

I plant some flowers and leaf plants in my garden. Although it is not a very impressive garden but I try to keep it clean and tidy. Hubby had plan to build a garden with waterfall feature which I have objected strongly as I don't think we are both prepare to spend time and money to maintain it. I told him a simple garden will do as we are both busy and not the type to spend whole afternoon do gardening...........as our relaxing time is spent on net surfing, drinking coffee chit-chatting and watching TV (how unhealthy!!).

The flowers below are easy to maintain, just water, sunshine and weekly add in fertiliser and they will grow flowers easily.

This is Jasmine flowers, I could smell them even when I am in my sitting room.
This flower open up when its daytime and close when its night.

The lady sold me this flower called it Africa Rose, but I think it's called Daisy. She advised me not to water the plant too much.
This tiny yellow rose smells sweet and grow easily. I have about 10 roses at one time in this one single plant. Lots of sunshine and water.
The air in this area where I leave is very fresh and cooling. I don't even have to on air-conditioner at night, just open the window and a low speed fan will make the room comfy to sleep in. During rainy season, fog could be seen surround the whole housing area. It about 20 minutes drive to KL centre.


Web Page Counters
Yahoo Dating Services

No comments: