Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE

Hubby loves coffee so much that I think he has about ten different brand of coffee in the cupboard. But due to his laziness and inconvenience, he goes for three in one coffee.

Of all I like this one, but usually I use half packet of this to make one cup. This is not too sweet.
Sometimes I go for decafe with coffeemate minus sugar.
This coffee was bought from a friend who opens an organic shop in Temerloh. It has a salty taste. I don't know if it is available in KL. It stinks when you first pour water to dilute it but smells good later. According to this friend of mine, this coffee is popular in Temerloh.
I have many packs of this Vietnam Coffee that we bought from our trip to Hanoi last two years. It goes well with condensed milk.
Finally, my favourite cup of beverage is a cup of Japanese Green Tea or Chinese Tea. It does not leave your tongue sticky like coffee and I think tea has more goodness than coffee.

No comments: