Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vegetarian Curry Mee - Jinjang, KL

My friend knows that I love vegetarian food and he told me of this stall selling tasty vegetarian curry and clear soup noodles in Jinjang KL. There are many stalls along the main road of Jalan Kepong near Jinjang where the three Chinese Temples are and this stall is one of them (very near to the Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo stall).

My bowl of Curry Noodles:
The condiments are long bean, vegetarian char siew, bean sprouts and tau fu pok. The soup is full of curry aroma and the amount of coconut milk is not too thick and that is what I like.

The stall opens for breakfast until lunch about 3pm. Besides this vegetarian stall there are other stalls selling chicken rice and wantan noodles. Many retired or elderly people drinking coffee and passing time there. My friend paid for my meal and I think it costs less than RM4.



P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

1 comment:

nisheljeet singh said...

it looks tempting but there are no any recipe especially just to make the curry