Thursday, August 20, 2009

HAKKA YONG TAU FOO - KEPONG , KL

Yong Tau Foo is one of my favourite food. Besides the famous Ampang Yong Tau Foo, there are many other places that sell good and tasty Yong Tau Foo. My friend recommended this place to me a few months ago and now I like to frequent this place whenever I crave for Yong Tau Foo. The location of the place is one of the reasons and also because Yong Tau Foo is a low-carb food with many variety of vegetable, so it is not that fattening.

This place is in Kepong Baru, if you drive along Jalan Kepong main road, pass the Jaya Jusco on your left , go straight pass the Shell petrol station, a mosque and another petrol station Caltex again, turn left immediately after the Caltex, go straight pass two rows of 2 storey shoplots until you see a row of single storey terrace house and a road sign: Jalan Development, turn left again, go straight and you will see the Yong Tau Foo shop below :

Besides Yong Tau Foo, they also have Chee Cheong Fun and Nasi Lemak, but I had CCF to go with my Yong Tau Foo.
My selection of Yong Tau Foo consists of : Brinjal, Tau Pok, FuChuk, Chili, Bittergourd, Lady's Finger @ RM.080 per piece.
Hubby and my breakfast:

The Yong Tau Foo stuffing is generous and fresh, can taste a lot of pure fish meat and they serve with tasty soup instead of starchy gravy. Besides Yong Tau Foo, they have Curry Fish Head and Vinegar Pig Trotter on certain days. Opened for Breakfast and Lunch only. Closed on Sunday. Parking is easy and free.


P/S : All views and opinions expressed here are based on my own personal opinion. Nobody pay or threaten me to say good or bad things about the food I eat!!

No comments: