Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Part 1

I am very busy during school holidays because I have to prepare my children's meals, take them 'jalan-jalan' and spend time with them. Luckily my working hours are flexible. There are some places we go and I would like to highlight a few here.

Outing No 1: Visiting to Sg Klah Hot Spring in Sungkai, Perak. I bring my Mom along together with my two boys. First , must look for food in Sungkai town.......we eat lunch at this Choy Kee Restaurant in Sungkai, famous for its Steamed River Fish and Stew Pork Leg. It is so yummy that my Mom finish the whole porky dish. The price is reasonable.

After lunch, we proceed to the Sg Klah Hot Spring:

The egg boiling section:
There are many section of hot spring ie family spa, foot massage and there is a swimming pool on the other side.
Choy Kee Restaurant is located in Sungkai town (turn right after coming out from toll plaza) and to go Hot Spring, turn left after coming out from toll plaza, then follow the signboard, you won't miss it.
Outing No.2:
We went a few shopping malls and one of them is Midvalley. I like to do my shopping in Midvalley as one can find almost everything there unless u want to buy some high end branded goods. There are Carrfour, Jusco, Metro, MNG, Elle. There are many variety of food, cinema, bowling alley, pet shop, cafe, fastfood, ice-cream etc etc. We go there to see movie ( oops, I forgot what movie we watched) and we eat at the food court.

Christmas Decoration:
Kevin's tempura bento from the food court at the cinema level:
Sean's Grilled Salmon bento:
I eat Korean Beef Bibimpa which taste bad, it is too sweet for me but my sons have no complain about their food.

No comments: