Friday, October 31, 2008

Homecook Food - Prawn Mee or Penang Hokkien Mee

After all the Bachang (Chinese Dumpling) and Mooncakes, I have to wear from size M to Size L. I better do something about it before things go beyond repair!! So I go for 30 minutes exercise, three times a week. And the most difficult part is I am on low-carb or no-carb diet for about 60 days now and the result is I have lost 5kg......hooray! So I thought I could reward myself with something I have been craved for................Hokkien Mee. I cooked myself so I could put more liao (prawn, meat and egg) and lots of vegetable (Kangkung and taugeh) but very little meehoon (one mouthful only) and finally sprinkle with lots of fried shallots.



Even the soup is not spared................slurppp to the final drop but half of the egg yolk was left behind due to health reason.

Guess I better exercise extra 10 minutes 2moro morning and drink a shake for breakfast!!

No comments: